Вернуться   Sat-life.info > Cпутниковые ресиверы > DVB карты > Программы для работы с DVB картами
Расширенный поиск
Загрузка...

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 09.05.2011, 15:00   #11
Serjoga

Страна проживания!
Вы сказали Спасибо: 22,604
Поблагодарили 60,107 раз в 26,805 сообщениях
Serjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond repute

SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 4:

Код:
v0.2.1 beta 4 (beta version bumped up because internal build was mistakenly released as beta3).
Fixed: issue where when selecting another device the initial reloading of the channel didn't
work correct the first time.
Added: Simple support for device auto-detect and switching on channel changes
(single dvb-s/c/t atsc device auto switch supported). Only tested switching dvb-s and
dvb-t devices.
Fixed: scheduler records were failing if guide event name was used as filename and a channel
change was required.
Added: DVB subtitles support, needs testing please report any issues (only visible with vmr/evr
renderers). You'll need to rescan for dvb subs to show up.
Added: Some interface changes as it's not necessary anymore to maintain compatibility with pre
xp systems.
Fixed: more scheduler fixes, when restarting application through scheduler correct channel
was not always selected.
Fixed: some optimizations to the channel list handling which should speed up the loading
of expanded channel lists.
Fixed: an mdapi issue with mdplug not working correctly (maybe will also allow more plugins to
run better).
Fixed: some robustness changes.
Added: some twinhan/azureware specific settings for tuning and diseqc to bda.dev (Florian)
if you find your card works with other settings than the default please be so kind
to let me know which settings worked for you so i can update the auto-tuning code
and in such case also send me your bda.log (in the devices directory) so i can
see the excact name of your card.
Added: fullscreen option on startup (actually after the first successful tune this will be done).
Fixed: crc check retries when scanning. This might help when scanning low signal transponders.
Added: additional time in minutes (under record options) for scheduled tasks. These will
be automatically added/substracted when adding a task through epg.
Added: username/password schedule option. Although for now it seems you should always
schedule your tasks with win7 as the admin account as smart still needs to be
run as administrator. For scheduling to work for any user under win7 using the ms
task scheduler i will have to update the app to run under any user in the future or
create my own task scheduler.
Fixed: problem with large sized timeshift buffers.
Added: basic UDP streaming to vlc and maybe other players that support this. Only tested
with vlc please let me know your findings with this if you try it.
Fixed: Language handling changed to allow usage of translation of older versions. If resources
in the used language dll are out of date the app will default to the .exe resources.
Not 100% sure i've got everything covered here so let me know if you encounter problems.
Fixed: some changes to epg handling. Including some more iso processing for among others turkish
/arabic/hebrew/greek and some more.
Fixed: Signal measuring in bda.dev changed somewhat and some fixes to the direct tuning.
Added: ffdecsa internal decoding now, no more need for ffdecsa.dll. Still need to fine-tune
this. If you can please report if this is still as efficient as previous versions
concerning cpu usage etc. Decided to do this as ffdecsa.dll was causing problems
on win 7 system as it sometimes did not load for unknown reasons.
Added: multi monitor support (for main, floating and fullscreen mode), needs testing.
Added: force lnb power on/off on device startup/close, useful at least for prof cards, only
implemented in bda.dev (Florian).
Fixed: some more fixes to epg iso handling.
Fixed: bugfix in diseqc handling with commited/uncommited switches.
Added: app can now be started with scheduler command line parameters (see task info for scheduler task for command
possibilities)
Fixed: some fixes to dvb subtitles handling for polish streams.
Fixed: some issues with vplug not working properly in some cases.
Fixed: some changes to commited diseqc handling. Diseqc option 'send diseqc on each channel change' has been changed to
'send diseqc on each transponder change'. If you use commited switches and have problems switching during
scanning please turn this option on and see if things work better. Many thanks to moonlight for his help during
testing.
Fixed: moving timeshift buffer and starting mpg recording was broken, hopefully fixed now.
Changed: diseqc handling on add sat dialog when seleting the goto sat option has been changed to also
reflect any settings correctly.
Added: tevii implementation using the tevii sdk to bda.dev, including remote. This will be used for standard as well as
direct tuning as it should be the fastest with tevii cards anyway.
Fixed: some longstanding issues with inserting the null filter (for osd viewing when no channel is able to be loaded)
no header found messages.Let me know your findings with this.
Fixed: some changes to the old osd filter and also some 'no header' messages which could result from using this.
Decided to look at this old filter i made as it perhaps can be used for 3d support (although it will produce
high cpu in such case as no dxva support for h264 is there yet).
Added: if null filter configured smart will try to show it also on radio channels now so the song name and
signal can be seen and osd operations can be done.
Changed: some changes to ts recording including stripping the saved PAT (previously the entire original PAT was saved, this
might make the ts records more compatible with more players, hopefully this doesn't break anything).
Changed: tried to remove all dependencies to older visual studio libraries. Just in case the setup.exe installs the
vs 2010 runtime libraries, but i hope this will not be needed and you simply can install the .msi
Fixed: Some more fixes to multimon support due to user reports.
Вложения
Тип файла: rar SmartDVB021Beta4.rar (2.60 Мб, 18 просмотров)

Serjoga вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Получено 1 "Спасибо" для Serjoga от:
WE-77 (09.05.2011)
Реклама
Реклама на форуме
Старый 26.11.2011, 20:21   #12
Serjoga

Страна проживания!
Serjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond reputeSerjoga has a reputation beyond repute

SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 5

Thanks oktagon
Вложения
Тип файла: rar SmartDVB021Beta5.rar (2.23 Мб, 15 просмотров)
Тип файла: rar langrus.rar (39.8 Кб, 16 просмотров)

Получено 2 "Спасибо" для Serjoga от:
ap3 (26.04.2012), qwer7206 (28.12.2011)
Старый 05.02.2012, 21:11   #13
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

SmartDVB 0.2.5 RC1

Код:
Fixed: memory leak in streamreader.

Changed: some small changes to smartavsrc.ax (better codec compatibility especially ffdshow/lav i hope).

Fixed: some small fixes (float on top was not ok all the time, volume at install is not set to 0 anymore, but 30).

Fixed: tuning process was in some situations not stopping graph when so indicated with EVR.With this working correctly and turned off (do not stop evr graph quick connect settings) codecs like ffdshow and lav seem to work more stable although not perfect (safest option especially for ffdshow it seems, as lav seems to run more stable, is to turn both quick connect options off (will result in slower channel changes but safer with these codecs).

Fixed: after recent changes fullscreen at startup was not working (again).

Fixed: scrolling the channel treeview with the mouse-wheel was not working anymore when mouse-wheel volume changing was enabled. While i was at it also made other scrollable components in the main interface scrollable in such cases (satellite combobox and EPG listview).

Fixed: scanner was showing odd 0 characters sometimes.

Fixed: moving the mouse (pressed) in fullscreen mode was changing window size (bug related to recent snap-to-edges changes).

Changed: some optimizations to bda.dev/smart to try to make ts processing somewhat faster (not sure if it makes a difference, if you notice lower/higher cpu with sd/hd in same config as before please let me know. Should not affect stream quality.

Fixed: tab order in scanner/sat settings dialog (and some more).

Changed: some changes to channel update processing (frequency offset to try to prevent double channels and some

Changes to sr handling to also try to prevent unnecessary duplicates, especially handy when blindscanning and frequencies can change a lot). Also added frequency offset to scanner settings, these will be used when processing the channels.

Changed: all crc checking is enabled by default now on new installations.

Added: basic BlindScan interface for CrazyCat streamreader.dll. Make sure to select the crazycat module as device interface (blindscan.dev). It's not totally functional yet, only included it for testing now (maybe i'll remove it for release depends also on input if it works a bit).Only one sat scanning has been tested somewhat by me and channel updating might be buggy so make sure you make a copy of your smartdvb.db before testing this. Streamreader.dll must be in the main smartdvb install directory (installed by installer, but you can always replace this with newer versions hopefully).

Changed: Settings dialog layout/style.

Added: Some more changes to channel update processing to try to prevent duplicates i was seeing after some weeks of use.Let me know if you feel you're loosing channels, in any case if you want no extra processing set the frequency offset in scanner settings to 0.

Added: EVR delay to directshow settings. In some cases this might help prevent freezes with some codecs during my tests.Note i've tested ffdshow/lav in win7 and they seem to run with me now for lav to not freeze sometimes it's best to stop the evr graph (so turn the 'do not stop EVR graph..." OFF if you have lav issues and also in my tests it was best to not use the high quality settings in the LAV decoder and to use hardware decoding (CUDA LAV acceleration) to make sure you don't have audio/video sync issues, ffdshow at least with me has less problems it seems with fast EVR switching. Other codecs like coreavc also seem to work better.

Added: reload video on freeze option to directshow settings. Not been able to test this much yet.

Added: internal test only for disk-fullness on records (1 gb check now, untested, will make this configurable for release)

Changed: new icon set with 24bit (old ones were from xp times 256 colors).

Added: option to osd vmr/evr to remove recording osd indicator or volume indicators.

Added: Record icon to status bar on main window.

Fixed: QAM256 modulations were not working correctly with bda.dev (Florian)

Changed: some changes to scanner, no signal saving/selecting among others.

Changed: main window epg look.

Added: always auto-expand channel list option (much-requested).

Fixed: some bugfixes and additions to blindscanner.

Changed: some settings dialogs layout changes.

Fixed: some fixes to tbs (bda.dev), 5925 devices were not being auto-detected correctly (should be QBOX diseqc settings).

Fixed: dvbworld uncommited diseqc was not working properly, should be fixed now.

Fixed: fixes to blindscanner and some changes/additions like level/quality etc, also concerning blindscan logic, many thanks to Enosat for suggestions and testing on this.Needs testing if it gets all frequencies, but it should be faster now..

Fixed: small bugfix to the reloading of channels, sometimes the video-renderer was not re-created and the graph could remain unstable on reload if the renderer had problems.

Added: floating window selection with scrollwheel click to general settings.

Added: blindscanner will now automatically start the correct module when selected.

Fixed: scheduler editing of the days of weekly recordings wasn't saving the changes in selected days properly.

Fixed: small bugfix to scanner channel processing (sometimes it was possible favorites were removed when updating channels,now favorites should always be retained)

Fixed: technotrend ci should now work better (maybe also other ci card types), still needs testing.

Fixed: mpeg recording was broken

Added: lnb power off on startup setting to general settings.

Fixed: returning from integraged EPG to main window using overlay renderer would hang application, should be fixed now (other renderers should run more stable in such case also).
Вложения
Тип файла: rar SmartDVB025rc1.rar (2.76 Мб, 19 просмотров)

qwer7206 (04.03.2012)
Старый 09.04.2012, 07:32   #14
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

Here's the 0.2.5 Release finally. Main unsolved problems are usa related (band-stacked lnb's dbs/fss and atsc clear cam so any testers for that still are welcome).

Код:
v0.2.5 Release
changed: small change to show signal also when not able to decode a channel.
fixed: starting udp streaming from the new tools menu option wasn't working correctly, also the menu
checkbox was not always updated correctly.
changed: TS recording is now default on new installations (as mpeg does not yet work correctly for ac3).
changed: some changes to shutdown code as some were having problems there it seems, untested yet as
for me it worked without hickups before already.
changed: mousewheel/middle mouse button now switches between floating and main when set in settings.
fixed: latitude for newly added satellite was wrongly set to DVB-S instead of the degree value due to recent
changes (and me not testing adding new sats ofcourse).
fixed: small fix when exiting app with recording on and cancelling the exit the video
would become unstable.
fixed: some fixes to the scheduling functionality. There was a crash when adding a schedule action from the epg's.
Also now the now event scheduling will try to change the starting time so the event actually runs (before
it wouldn't as the start time was in the past and the ms scheduler in such case ignores such an event.)
fixed: blindscanner would sometimes not pick up frequencies correctly at the end of the frequency range.
min/max sr processing was not working correctly in blindscanner.
Also some fix to try to also blindscan correctly at the end of a range (sometimes a last valid
frequency was missed it seems).
fixed: some fixes to no signal processing in scanner, let me know if you still encounter problems here.
fixed: gotosat functionality in add frequencies dialog in my case was not always operational,
hopefully fixed.
updated: blindscanner strings moved to resources to make translations possible (and other recently added
strings, let me know if you're still missing something during translations).
fixed: Some fixes to the sync dialog. Some fecs were being wrongly imported in the sync dialog
(91 to smart should be 910) and modulation changes are now also reflected in color changes.
fixed: Numeric keypad should now work again on keyboard input selection (hard to find little bug).
fixed: more udp fixes as in some cases buffer overruns could be wrongly generated due to misconfiguration.
changed: setup filter.ini updated to reflect current codec use better (LAV/MS DTV etc).
changed: updated crazycat streamreader.dll installed to latest one.
fixed: some more fixes to no-signal processing.
fixed: some fixes to switch handling in blindscanner (thanks to moonchild once again for testing this).
updated: transponder lists updated (sats only).
updated: small changes to old bdas.dev stream processing (analog to my recent changes in bda.dev) should make
this also more stable with stream, but still use bda.dev for now (in future i might revise and update bdas.dev
as this module probably will work better for things like multiple devices, more modular built).
Also the smartdump.ax filter used by this was not correctly rebuilt
before (still used some older directshow sdk, so maybe this was the reason bdas.dev didn't work
that well for some).
fixed: handling of bandstacked lnb's (dbs/fss) as polarization was not always set correctly here (untested).
fixed: small fix which might affect application stability when tuning lots of no-signal or bad signal
channels in one go.
fixed: small fix in channel processing which could result in some wrongly lost channels.
fixed: various small fixes in install process (in some cases if things didn't go the default way let's say
smart needed to be restarted for the video to work correctly (eg. when failing to start the initial
device and needing to select another one).
fixed: some changes to bandstacked dishpro handling which were not working correctly (untested yet).
fixed: some little timing changes to bda.dev (for better stability hopefully).
fixed: atsc was broken due to recent clear-qam support changes (clear-qam still untested, atsc should
work again).
fixed: more changes to band-stacked lnb handling in bda.dev and blindscan.dev.
fixed: some changes after rebuild long recordings failed after some hours in the taskbar, oddly enough
i'm sure this didn't happen before the new system rebuild with the same compiler (so there
are subtle differences even if the same settings, i'll have to test this some more i'm
afraid).
fixed: some changes to bda.dev concerning clear-qam (atsc digital cable) handling as this wasn't
working yet (tuning space addition/changes, untested).
fixed: some more bugfixes and fixes to blindscan.dev among others again concerning band-stacked lnb's.
fixed: bug in bda.dev which would show zero level in some situations while there actually was level
detected.
fixed: still video filter wasn't working with audio channels.Seems to work again, not tested much.
added: alternative signal detection to bda.dev (under device settings).
fixed: some window showing problems when moving from floating to main etc under certain conditions the main
window would be hidden instead of shown.
fixed: usals changes were not enabling apply button.
changed: updated american transponder list files (thanks to ger).
Вложения
Тип файла: rar SmartDVB025Release.rar (2.77 Мб, 14 просмотров)

Получено 2 "Спасибо" для Serjoga от:
credo (09.04.2012), qwer7206 (20.08.2012)
Старый 19.08.2012, 07:40   #15
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

smartdvb-0251-lang-pack-de
Вложения
Тип файла: zip smartdvb-0251-lang-pack-de.zip (575.2 Кб, 9 просмотров)

qwer7206 (20.08.2012)
Старый 20.09.2012, 23:35   #16
Made in China

Страна проживания!
Вы сказали Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 1 сообщении
Made in China is an unknown quantity at this point

А карту SS3 эта прога не поддерживает чтоль?
Made in China вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.02.2013, 08:23   #17
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta1

Читать дальше... 
Цитата:
Added :

New SmartOSD for most osd elements
Multi language epg support
Multi records for current transponder/frequence, including mdapi support*
New station list which would allow for information there at future times (old treeview list still is usable and selectable throught the view menu)..
Error reports built in, you should be able to send the reports directly to me, screenshots/logs etc are included, but optional to send ofcourse write to privacy.Please send error reports if possible for future improvement of this software.Already lots more bugs seem fixed compared to previous times which only aids stability
New installation which includes install without admin rights needed at win7/8***
Win8 should be more compatible now (fullscreen mode bugs etc)
Integrated teletext with smartosd and also new epg (still needs work), dvb subtitles,ttx subtitles etc all added to options smartosd menu..
New graphical smartosd timeshift
Better support for remote and remote list maintenance, still needs tests so if you try the new smartosd at tv or remote please let me know your suggestions or what you still find missing
Logos support for new station list and new epg (put your logos at smartdvb logos folder).If people are able to provide like logo packs i'd be much obliged
First ability to create AddOns with smartdvb api** (please contact me for example/or api description, still needs work nd tst ofcourse)
Better mpeg record capabilities, should be more compatible now also AC3 mpeg record capabilities. Also H.264's recorded with mpeg ps container, which is not real standard it seems but seems to operate
Splash at startup for new SmartOSD
Option to show channel list on the right
Teletext filter to channel properties (shows only channels which have teletext subtitles).Also added indication to show the teletext subtitle page number to the channel properties (ES).
New osd volume indicator
New osd record indicator
Remote re-indexing (this will recreate the remote list based on current channel numbers, CH# in the channel properties)
Remote clear option (this will clear all current set chn entries (CH# in channel properties)
Teletext option for new osd
Processing of program content information to eit parser
Country/town selection for usals settings (diseqc settings)
Initial subtitle handling for new smart osd
Initial program information for new smart osd
Channel list option (for new SmartOSD) for floating/fullscreen mode (list pops up when moving to left side of video)
Content description to main epg
First setup for automatic aspect ratio updates (not tested, just looked if video still runs)
Hex values selection to the chn properties dialog
Provider data to CA (chn properties). "caproviders.txt" is read for that. It uses the following format "<beginrange><tab><endrange><tab><[catype]><provider name>", where the range format is like 0x04f0 for example (make sure it's 4 hex digits).
Record name expressions to record options (make sure to keep using date (year/month/day hour/mins/secs) to ensure file uniqueness
Timeshift path to timeshift options
Telext popup menu for font and exit (in case of smartosd ttx)
Endtime to eit db for better search options
Epg search common dialog
Count status to channellist
Hibernate option to scheduler task (oversight)
Exception report option
Option to show logo's for epg (put your logo's at 'logos' folder, jpg/gif or png)
New custom channel list (selectable at'view -> tree channel list'). Logo's go at logos folder (based on service name).
*Multiple transponder records, record drop down lists possible records. There's code there to run multiple mdapi's (create plugings0 - plugins63 at mdapi plugins directory) but have not been able to truly test this. Max 64 concurrent records (+1 main rcrd) should be possible also for mpeg recordings
Record progress menu (also for multi rec)
Record to video (fullscreen/floating) popup
Messagebox before stopping current record on scheduled task option (to record/schedule options).
**Some work to addons. Following methods are available (there are more defined but those not mentioned here are not implemented yet, not all are tested, DoDVBCmd is there but
untested coz no key addons are there yet ofcourse, and don't have the time to make one myself atm, the register funcs register addon events requested by addon builders. I'll try to put up a test sample c project when i have time):
Interface methods:
AddFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
RemoveFilter(UINT uiAddOnId, UINT pid, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
GetChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL *chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL);
GetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE *sat, TRANSPONDER *t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
SetTransponder(UINT uiAddOnId, SATELLITE sat, TRANSPONDER t, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
ChangeChannel(UINT uiAddOnId, CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RegisterMenuEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnMenuEvents *pEvents)
RegisterChnEvents(UINT iAddOnId, IAddOnChnEvents *pEvents)
DoDVBCmd(UINT iAddOnId, BYTE pCmd, UINT uiLen, DeviceSettings *pDev)
DoDiseqc(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev)
RecordBusy(BOOL *bBusy, DeviceSettings *pDev)
Possible events:
OnClick(OSDWindowInfo &info, int x, int y)
OnBeforeChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnAfterChangeChannel(CHANNEL &chn, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnFilter(UINT PID, BYTE *pPacket, WORD wSize, DeviceSettings *pDev=NULL)
OnMenuClick(UINT uiId) , GetDeviceSettings
Item height option for new custom channel list
Scan dialog at install is now shown after add frequency dialog
Timeshift osd key shortcut
Click at info screen (OK current/next) now shows 'program info'
Ts file play (tst). You need to tune to spefic channel at channelist to see image (also screen ts dump possible, while PID's are there)
SmartOSD info timeout options (Double click for the dialog)
Simple media file play (for now just window)
Possible to seek media file with smart timeshift and side by side view/hide show media file window
Epg bold font possibility
Toggle Ratio select to smartosd options (Double click)
Teletext page select
Num-lock detect at keyboard
Teletext subtitles with new SmartOSD should operate now
Teletext sub pages
Teletext links
Red/green/yellow/blue remote keyboard teletex links
Left/right/up/down mouse gestures at osd teletext write previous/next/page teletext page
Teletext subtitles page to station properties
Auto aspect ratio adjust (to 'set aspect ratio from source' general settings). Also video AR menu now contains 'auto adapt 4/3 or 16/9 from source' to turn conversion off/on
Teletext page save to teletext to teletext popup menu (saved at record folder)
OSD message status (to be used like status, might need to be made configurable etc)
SmartOSD slide effect (for only for options and timeshift).Possible to turn off at smartosd options
Option to start app renderless to general options.
Custom messagebox (not used everywhere yet) to also allow remote usage where needed

Fixed :

Some codepage handling changes concerning EPG also concerning iso 6937 (untested).This might fix for example polish diacritic character handling
Little bugfix when entering channels a syntax error could arise
Going back in history didn't work well for favorites
Zooming wasn't working correctly on the vertical axis when using the EVR renderer
Various changes to get teletext etc to work with float/fullscreen mode
Problem with connection dialog (directshow options) width (with larger fonts for example)
Small fix for transponder edit dialog (when manual scanning defaults are used)
Small change to hide video window on radio channel
Scanner bugfix
Mpg audio records now seem to work
Small blindscan log bug
C stationlist remote shortcut would show old obsolete vmr station list (btw only operates with old treeview station list)
Teletext titles corrected write refresh (could improve quick move title pages).
Some teletext fixes, font didn't always show correct at all ttx sizes
Some eit db fixes.Please remove old smarteit.db (it populates auto again) to be on safe side
Some Record timer problem
Teletext codepage bug
Some mdapi related issues (acamd exception?), some compile options altered coz of that
Some install issues

Changed :

***First workaround to fix administrator rights needed on win7 upwards. Installer does now try to install at local data folder what is needed. You might need to copy plugins from previous install (although installer tries to copy them also atm) at your program files SmartDVB folder). Settings should be retained from previous installs (copy). Needs tests ofcourse. Installer also gives the possibility to still install all files at the same folder (which on win7/win8 still requires admin privileges then ('program files')). Also you should be able to remove all files installed at the 'local user data' folder (copying them to the smartdvb.exe directory) and smartdvb should still pick them up (or just remove/rename settings.ini coz a simple check is done on that at startup) (but the local user data folder always has priority 'nd is used if there)
Some internal changes to scanner for (let's hope) better stability
Some changes to EPG parser, languages are now also parsed to allow for multiple language support lateron.Also some bugs/memory leaks etc.Interested to know if everything still runs ok (also north american d*sh processing etc)
Some rework of record stop etc (also related to multi-rec additions), needs tests to see if scheduler still is ok etc (concerning record stops)
Some changes to bda.dev (florian) signal processing (interested to know if all devices still work ok with respect to quality/level detect).Also options to bda.dev to relax signal processing (might be useful for devices with very bad signals to still be able to try)
Lots OSD EPG alterations/corrections.Now some icons are shown for content type.Also for schedule/records.Also possible to initialize multiple records from epg.New graphics
Sqlite update to current build.Also some alteration write the delete of old epg entries which would sometimes slow down app (especially at init) when EPG db grew. Needs tb looked at
EPG iso alterations, also warning to default iso codepages used. Station properties now allows default codepage to be set (useful for stations which don't indicate which codepage to use at system.At situation where codepage's given by stream that shall have precedence at all times before that option). Also other iso codepages should be supported better now i hope (needs test)
XP should operate better now

Скрытый текст (вы должны зарегистрироваться или войти под своим логином):
У вас нет прав чтобы видеть скрытый текст, содержащейся здесь.

ddv122 (01.02.2013)
Старый 05.02.2013, 18:02   #18
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

Распакуйте и положите в папку Language, русский язык.

Автор: fiat124
Вложения
Тип файла: rar langRUS_for_smartdvb_0.2.5_by_fiat124.rar (192.0 Кб, 5 просмотров)

Старый 19.02.2013, 08:52   #19
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

SmartDVB 0.3.0 Beta2

Added:
Цитата:
EPG item font select to epg options
Select of specific device per frequency list (switch for now).This allows selection of different device per frequency list (useful for sat mainly).

Double-click to select station with new custom list should operate now.
Basic skin option wrt to osd/custom list images to smartosd options (needs to be extended at future but for now only images).Settings/skins.ini is used to configure skin name/folder (sub folder of images) 'nd author.
Support for picon style enigma icons included transparency (place the icons at logos subfolder with sat id, eg logos\192\, logos\130)
Section filter to addons.
Max logo height for custom station list to station list properties.
Fixed:
Some iso bug fix wrt return being shown like '?'
Alteration wrt windows 8 window mode switch (fullscreen/main/windowed)

Some altertions to try to get polish codepages to operate ok by default
Custom station list icons are not scaled now but drawn to actual bitmap sizes so you are able replace them with smaller/larger ones
Custom station list fixes wrt small fonts which were not shown correct
Logos able to be transparent now
Various bufixes (skystar2 device seemed to fail sometimes, probably related to some data trying to be written at local/appdata so if people experience skystar2 issues still, try to install app at 'program files' for now)
Some corrections to report processing (not everything seemed processed correctly, more logs added).
Acamd exception should b corrected now
Timeshift path option did not operate correct (no update).
Dish scan did not operate (not tested).
Some alterations to setup wrt upgrades.
Изображения
Тип файла: jpg sd2.jpg (90.5 Кб, 1 просмотров)

Старый 06.03.2013, 18:13   #20
Serjoga

Страна проживания!

SmartDVB 0.3.0.18 Beta3

Added:
Addon section filter addition/fixes
Positioner move osd msg

Windows lock detect (Win Key + L)
Option to station list settings to left align station names (instead of default center)
Updated blindscan to current streamreader.dll release
Time to live (ttl) to udp multicast dialog
LNB power off force method which might operate for some devices with no direct lnb power off method (technotrend etc, untested, please let me know if lnb power off operates correct/falsely with u)
Menu options 'tools > send application report' also possible to use CTRL-ALT-R to create application report to send directly to smartdvb author. Useful for debug methods or automatic send of logs etc
Site fastsatfinder to scanner sync options
Fixed:
Enigma style logo's were not shown correct everywhere (remote etc).
Some update station logic

timeshift ff/rw/movement altered, might be slower now but should b more compatible with more codecs (LAV? needs tb looked at)
Again some skystar.dev issues, hope now ss module's ok again.
Graphical timeshift OSD didn't operate correctly above 4gb timeshift size.
UDP multicast alteration to use real multicast (local) addresses (eg. 225.6.7.8, at VLC you should receive udp stream like udp://@225.6.7.8:8888 where 8888 is the chosen port, not tested)
Scheduler exception
Dish hidden stations scan seemed to be broken, should operate again
Statup up/down keyboard/remote shortcuts operated odd when smartosd epg enabled, should be somewhat better now (legacy nd custom list)
NIT scan got broken, should operate again
Some alterations to blindscan.dev which might improve compatibility, if you had issues before with prof 7301 please try again.
Some other bugfixes
Изображения
Тип файла: jpg sd2.jpg (90.5 Кб, 1 просмотров)

Ответ

Социальные закладки

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра